Survey123 - Integromat Create Feature Report

03-28-2019 01:44 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am trying to utilize Integromat and its webhooks to stream line my workflow. I have already create a flow to take my Survey123 results and populate a google sheets page, send an email with some of the Survey info in it, and pull the photos from the survey and create a pdf that is saved in a Google Drive folder. All that is great but what I really need is a report generated with all the Survey info neatly organized into a formatted report. I hgave created the template for the reports and used it in the Report (beta) tool inside Survey123 Online, I would like to create a flow in integromat that also sends the generated report with the email. I am having troubles getting the Survey123 (generate report) tool in integromat to produce results after it runs. I have attached my parameters for the Create feature Report tool, as well as the results after I run the whole flow.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Michael,

For Feature Object Id field, please use "feature: result: objectId," instead of the form item id. 

QPWS_SpatialServices
New Contributor II

I am seeing a similar failure:

I can confirm that my Feature ObjectID is coming from

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Can you see the payload received for the run that failed?  Was this on submitting a new record or editing an existing record?

0 Kudos