Survey123/Integromat: Create Feature Report bundle failure

11-04-2019 10:23 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have been using Intgromat for  awhile to automate survey123 report generation and emailing. Recently My scenarios have stopped working and I cannot seem to fix it. I am noticing that in integromat in the "Create Feature Report" module the output bundle is coming up as a failure and no information is being passed through. 

Here is a screen shot of the failure message. 

I have reconnected the webhooks, re uploaded the report template, recreated the integromat workflow, just about everything I can think of, the report generates manually through survey123 and I am out of ideas. I really need this fixed any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. By looking at the error, it seems like your template may have a syntax error. Please note that as of 3.6 the syntax validator was enhanced to catch some syntax error that before were ignored.  A side effect of this is that some reports that used to 'work' (incorrectly) in the past now will fail. See details in the Feature Reports section at: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2019/09/26/hobbit-day-release-36 

This is just a guess based on your screenshot above. The best would be to carefully review your entire template syntax. An Esri Technical Support analyst could help with this.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ismael,

I have reviewed my syntax and I cant find any issues. Further more I have set the survey back to its original release version and that did nothing. I set the survey back to the 3.6 release, created a "example" template through survey123 and again this does not work. I am unsure what exactly has been changed in the syntax is there any better documentation other that the Hobbit day release article?

Thank you

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Michael Van Hatten‌  Can you open an Esri Technical Support incident so this can be looked at in more detail?  The Tech Support Analyst will need to look carefully at your survey and template.

Zhifang Wang

0 Kudos
MattCreaney
Occasional Contributor

Did this get resolved? Having same issue.

0 Kudos
RVG296
by
Occasional Contributor

I had the same issue too and found that it is more of a Survey123 version problem. 

Try setting the survey to use the most recent version, something like this, and I got that resolved after I did that.

0 Kudos