Survey123 Forms not functioning (fully) in Collector

06-27-2019 03:33 PM
JasonStewart2
New Contributor II

I'm fairly new to using Survey123 and recently placed some forms my colleague created in a Collector feature service. I can collect with them and everything works smoothly except that I lost some of the pick list functionality in Collector. The smaller pick lists (Yes,No questions) are still pick lists, anything with more than two options no longer function. I can manually input data and it works great but I'd like to be able to use the pick lists. Is it a coding problem or does Collector just not have the functionality? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jason,

This may be better answered in Collector for ArcGIS‌, but one thing to check is if the field you expect the dropdown to appear for has an attribute list/domain (see Define attribute lists and ranges—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS ).  Collector should provide a dropdown menu when there is a list present.

0 Kudos
JasonStewart2
New Contributor II

Thanks James. I will post it there as well. I did a quick test with the lists using that link and it worked so that maybe a quick work around till I find out more. Thanks again.

0 Kudos