Survey123: Error in Collaborate Tab

Jump to solution
07-20-2017 07:42 AM
KaraCaricato-Michalke
New Contributor II

I created a public survey in Survey123 using a hosted feature service. Everything has been shared publicly and server credentials are stored in the feature service to make it accessible to the public. I am trying to find the url links to share it with the public, but in the website to manage my survey, under the Collaborate > Submit tab, I get this error:

Failed to save. {"code":400,"message":"Item does not exist in this folder.","messageCode":"CONT_0005","details":[]}
I've also attached a copy of what the error looks like in the survey manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I tried to search for this error message, but wasn't able to find anything.
0 Kudos
14 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Guy,

This probably needs to be troubleshooted via Esri support.  Can I ask that you file a support ticket with them?

0 Kudos
GuyNizry
Occasional Contributor II

Hi James

I'll do that.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Guy

0 Kudos
JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

I am having a different error come up when I try to update the Viewer group settings on the Collaborate page, and when I click Save I get the error below and it won't save my Viewer settings.

I am getting this error:

I have deleted the _stakeholder view in my online folder and come back in and tried to update the groups I share it with but it keeps giving me this error.  I am using a published feature service that is on our own GIS server.  I am able to go under the Data tab and view the results since I am the creator of the survey, but those who fill out the survey reports are not able to see their results in the survey123 online to generate a report because I can't share the survey with them.  It's interesting though because under the Submitter tab, I do have it saved for this group.

Any ideas what could be causing this issue or how I can Save my Viewer group settings?

Thanks!

Josh

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Josh,

You mentioned that this is a published feature server on your own GIS Server - is this using ArcGIS Online as well or is this an ArcGIS Enterprise setup?  

0 Kudos
JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

It's running through a published feature layer, referencing the service, on ArcGIS Online.  The feature layer is also shared to the correct groups.

0 Kudos