Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 error code 1000

09-04-2017 07:27 AM
German_DarioGalvis
Emerging Contributor

Hello

I am getting this error when I try to send a completed survey. It says "cannot insert duplicate key row in object" when I send a survey even confirming that the internet is OK, the session in the application closes automatically and I have to log in again, when this happens sometimes some surveys are lost and other times they are saved in the outbox. What could be the possible cause of this error? I attach the form that presents this error

0 Kudos
17 Replies
LynnBerni
Frequent Contributor

Hi James,

I'm having a similar problem on a survey created with Survey123 Connect v2.6.6. Multiple forms were successfully sent this morning, but one from this afternoon is stuck in the outbox with Send Error Code 1000.  I'm not the one filling out the surveys, so I'm not exactly sure what they might have done differently.

Thanks!
Lynn

Send error 1000

0 Kudos
Ohan
by
Emerging Contributor

Hello,

Was this problem solved ? i am facing a similar problem when submitting the survey. 

O.O.
0 Kudos
ChrisYoung2
Regular Contributor

I am also having this same problem. I have been using the same form for about two months and only now encountered this problem. All my data is on an i-Pad, and I don't want to have to go repeat getting all the data. Any ideas how to get save the data I have collected?

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chris,

Can you give more details related to the error that you are encountering (refer to the questions that were asked to others in previous comments within this thread)?  Also, if you are able to share your XLSForm it might be helpful.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
ChrisYoung2
Regular Contributor

Hi Brandon,

So the weird part about this is that even though I got an error message, it seems to have loaded the data onto the Survey 123 online site. At least from a preliminary look it is there. From the error message (attached picture) it seems I had duplicate key value. The XLSForm has not changed since I started using this in the beginning of October.

I know all of you folks at ESRI are working to make these apps better work smoother, but it gets frustrating for us when we spend a day out in the field and then look at a glitch in the system which makes it difficult for us to then use the data we have collected. I’ve had to redesign the general form I took this from twice in the past 5 months to allow for changes made in the software. Any way to introduce an update and have the old version usable as a back-up?

Thanks

Chris

An Accredited land trust

Chris Young

Conservation Easement Stewardship Associate

Columbia Land Conservancy

49 Main Street

Chatham, NY 12037

518.392.5252 ext. 221

chris.young@clctrust.org<mailto:chris.young@clctrust.org>

www.clctrust.org

Conserving rural landscapes.

Connecting people to the land.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing the XLSForm and screenshot, Chris.  I am currently looking into this further and will provide an update after investigation.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chris,

To share the information that we discussed offline, the reason for the issues that you are encountering is related to the usage of v. 2.8 of the field app.  As your survey contains nested repeats (began support at v. 3.0), you will need to use v. 3.0 or later of the field app in order to submit without hiccups.

If you continue to encounter issues after attempting to submit with v.3.0 or later of the field app, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon

0 Kudos
Raefnabil
New Contributor

I have the same problem here but with different error ,this issue appeared from almost one week .

i

0 Kudos