Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 app send error

05-04-2018 09:54 AM
ChrisShuck1
Emerging Contributor

I have attached a screenshot of an error message that a couple of members of my organization have gotten when trying to send surveys in recently. This is happening with one survey. We have used this survey extensively in the past without problems. I have attached the xls as well.

Chris

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KelseyScanlon
New Contributor

James Tedrick was this ever resolved? I am having the same issue. I was able to successfully submit a survey through Survey123 App on my Andriod but was unsuccessful submitting the same survey on an iPhone.

**Update** I was able to submit the survey using the app on the android and the iphone without a photo attachment. However, was unable to submit the survey on both the andriod and the iphone with a photo attachment. So it seems the issue is the addition of a photo regardless of the operating system.

Thanks,

Kelsey 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kelsey,

You may want to open a support case with Esri Technical Support.  Given your description, it sounds like there may be an issue with the configuration of attachments with your feature service.

0 Kudos
SWilander
Occasional Contributor

Hello James, we are experiencing this same error on iOS and Android during the annual Point In Time count, and there are no photos in the PIT survey. Are you aware of any resolution to the Send Error issue?

Is saving to the Outbox rather than sending a viable option. Then they can send the outbox at a later time. Thank you

0 Kudos
DWhitehorn
New Contributor

Hi Kelsey,

I’m getting the same issue as you. It’s frustrating. Did ESRI technical support help find a resolution for you?

Thanks, Dan

0 Kudos
NurullahAdıgüzel
Emerging Contributor

Did you find any solution? I'm having the same problem

0 Kudos