Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey with Attachments that contains a repeat with a geopoint and additional attachments

10-26-2017 11:35 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have a survey form that is behaving unusual. I have a form that contains the following -

Begin Group 1

Geopoint 1

Some questions

End group 1

Begin Group 2

Some questions

Begin Group 2 Repeat 1

Some questions

End Group 2 Repeat 1

Begin Group 2 Repeat 2

Some questions

End Group Repeat 2

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

End Group 2

Begin Group 3

Geopoint 2

Begin Group 3 Repeat 1

Some questions

Photo 1

Photo 2

End Group 3 Repeat 1

End Group 3

Now if you are still with me, I basically have my main survey with a geopoint, that has some questions, 2 repeats, and some attachments(3 individual photos). Then I have a repeat that contains a geopoint, some questions, and attachments (2 individual photos).

The database schema comes across as a Main Point with an attachment table and two related tables, but it also has a related point feature class that has it's own attachment table.

When I first viewed the data within the Survey123 viewer under the "data" -> individual responses, I thought I had seen the photos. I tried to download the data to view within desktop and noticed that the photos were missing. So, I went back to the viewer and now I do not see the photos.

I am speculating that my schema is not supported by Survey123, but any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

JTedrick-esristaff

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

In looking at the outline you provided, the only issue I see is the 2 geopoint questions in the parent layer (which can be supported if one of them are set to a null field).

The Survey123 website does have some issues with nested groups and repeats; this is going to be addressed in our next release- this may be the cause of the issue you're describing.

0 Kudos