Survey form to Attribute Table in Map

02-13-2023 12:05 PM
Eggnog
by
New Contributor

Hi,

This is probably easy, but I cannot figure it out. I have an AGOL map that illustrates the locations of various farms using point locations. I also have a Survery123 online form that allows farms to input addresses, organization names, farm type, URLs, and other data for various organizations in farming. I'm trying to set it up so that when a farming organization inputs their data into my Survey123 online form, the data automatically gets inserted into my AGOL online map's attribute table. So the organization's name from the Survey123 online form automatically goes into the Org_Name field in the attribute table; the organization's address automatically goes into the Address field in the attribute table; the organization's farm type automatically goes into the Farm_Type field in the attribute table; the organization's URL automatically goes into the Website field in the attribute table, etc.

This way, the AGOL map will automatically add a point to the based on the farm type value. This way I don't have to manually add an organization because it automatically goes from Survery123 to my AGOL map.

Can anyone please advise? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

You would need to edit your survey in Connect and add a submission_url that points at your existing feature service in your map. The field names and types in your survey need to match what is in your feature service.

Working with Existing Feature Services in ArcGIS Survey123

- Jen
0 Kudos