Survey 123 Publish Error (Request Error)

11-02-2018 06:44 AM
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

I have a survey published with already contains Data. I had several image questions within the form that where not set to required. I would now like to update them to be required. I have downloaded the form  va survey123 connect and updated the required field to required = yes for the images in question however when i go to republish the survey i receive the attached Error 

"The existing Data service is not compatible with the survey -(request error)"

As a test I have simple tried to republish the form without making any changes to it and i still receive this warning message. 

Any ideas as to what is causing this issue ?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

How was the original survey publish, via Connect or Web Designer and if Connect with what version?

And what version of Connect are you currently using?

Are Attachments enabled on the feature layer you are trying to submit to, and what about the feature layer settings? Is editor tracking and Sync enabled/

Phil.

0 Kudos
PaulSweeney3
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Philip

It was published Via Connect, Attachments were enabled and the feature layer settings were selected as shown in your post.Unfortunately i could not wait any longer to publish the survey so i have just published it and backed up the information before i did it. The information was deleted after i published it. 

0 Kudos