Survey 123 connect html

08-15-2022 03:16 AM
Username1
New Contributor

Hi All,

I'm working on a survey which is embeded into a dashboard and used as part of an approval process in enterprise portal.

I would like a hyperlink to be created using responses to previous questions in the survey and when the hyperlink is clicked a partially populated email is created containing info from questions in the survey. I'm able to make this work using a webhook but webhooks don't work in all cases as the survey cannot be made public and attachments aren't accessible to people outside the organisation, so I need to get this to work using html.

The code below does exactly what I want in Survey123 connect, (${approval} is a multiple choice questions "approved" or "rejected"). However, when I publish it and embed it in the dashboard in enterprise portal it doesn't work, I get some of the code text showing in the hyperlink and when the hyperlink is clicked I get the error <span class= in the email address field.

<div><font color='red'>Before clicking submit attach file(s) and send email to survey lead <a href="mailto:${surveyoremail}?subject=Land Access Request status update&body=Your land access request has been ${approval}.

If applicable please see below for additional comments.

${approvcomment}">

${surveyoremail}</a>

0 Kudos
0 Replies