Select to view content in your preferred language

Summerize data within a repeat. Survey123

01-30-2017 01:07 PM
BrentKinal1
Frequent Contributor

Is there a way to pull all of the data from one field within a repeat to basically show a summary list. I have a form that is collecting  A site name and Data outside of a repeat and the collecting a species name and some related info inside a repeat and I would like to show a running list of the species names collected I was thinking in a note field, just not sure how to call the values?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
TKSHEP
by
Frequent Contributor

This worked great, however do you know if there is a way to get the repeat to show without the _ and use a , (comma) 

example :   last_first    display as last,first

Thank you!

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Trisha,

If you are asking to use another character in the join() function, that is quite possible.  If you arresting to replace an underscore with a comma, that is possible through beta functionality (custom JavaScript functions); see the Early Adopter Community for more information

0 Kudos
FranciscoAndrade1
Regular Contributor

Hi Ismael,

I agree with Lynn adding additional characters such as spaces, commas, text, etc. it will assist with displaying the data readable to the users viewing the data.

Is it possible to display images with the same method?

If we can display images using the same method, it will work great so we can display the images on a pop up from the primary table. The user viewing the data would not have look at the related tables to view the data.

0 Kudos