Select to view content in your preferred language

Summary of Select One Questions at end of survey if "no" is selected.

07-10-2023 01:15 AM
Labels (1)
Nihe_N8
New Contributor II

I have created a health & safety site inspection which has been set up using the "pages-dynamic grid" functionality. There are a total of 50 questions which have been broken down across several sections on several pages. Each question is set up like below:

begin groupq1grQuestion 1
select_one riskq1Is there an up to date version of CPP available on site? (1 point)
select_one q1.1q1_1Select the Non-Conformance
select_one q1.2q1_2Corrective Action required
textq1_3Additional Comment(s)
end group  

begin groupq2grQuestion 2
select_one riskq2Is Principal Contractor, Employer and Public Liability Insurance displayed? (1 Point)
select_one q2.1q2_1Select the Non-Conformance
select_one q2.2q2_2Corrective Action required
textq2_3Additional Comment(s)
end group  

The 'select_one risk' question is broken down into Yes, No or N/A, with the next 2 'select_one' questions containing the relevant non-conformance and corrective action choices. These will only display if the first question is answered "No".

What I need to be able to do is create a summary in the last section of my survey listing all of the questions (of a possible 50) where the 'select_one risk' was answered "No". If possible it needs to be laid out like below.

QuestionNon-conformanceCorrective Action required

I am having difficulty getting a working calculation given that there are so many questions and there being multiple choices for each non-conformance and corrective action question. I have tried looking for something on here that might help me but haven't been able to get anything working myself.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
0 Replies