Select to view content in your preferred language

Submit button on tablet not working

10-29-2023 09:09 PM
adambernich
New Contributor

Hi,

I was recently using a survey123 form on a galaxy tablet to collect field data. When the form was completed I would press the tick button in the bottom right hand corner to submit the form, however, it would only vibrate and not come up with any options or errors. I tried pressing it with leaving required fields blank and errors pointing to those fields would come up, but no errors when everything was filled out correctly. Also tried it on colleagues tablets and they would get the same issue

Now I have 20 filled out forms sitting as drafts, am I able to access these drafts somehow to save them? and how can I fix the issue of the submit button not working?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

The most common scenarios I've seen this are:

1. Windows App: under certain circumstances (normally leaving S123 open while PC sleeps), the S123 Field App's send and save buttons become unresponsive. The only solution is a full restart. This does not affect iOS, but I am unsure if it can happen on Android.
  2. A hidden repeat with repeat_count set and more than one record required.

In either case, I'd start with a hidden field doing something it shouldn't, and test by removing the relevant and body::esri:visible from all fields.

0 Kudos