Show survey question only after submitting survey

Jump to solution
04-08-2024 03:15 PM
RHammers
New Contributor III

Hello! Is there a way to have a survey only show a question once the survey has been submitted? I have the survey embedded in a dashboard for editing and don't want certain questions to be visible to the survey participants, just to admin staff.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

You could try a formula of today() greater than created_date in the relevant field. That might do it.

--gary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

You could try a formula of today() greater than created_date in the relevant field. That might do it.

--gary

0 Kudos
RHammers
New Contributor III

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm not quite sure how to implement that though. How do I reference the creation date within the xls? I see there is a field 'CreationDate' in my survey data that is populated with data, but when I try to reference it using ${CreationDate} within my form, it indicates that there is no such survey element.

Any further suggestions?

Edit: Got it! My solution was to create 3 fields and use a relevant calculation: ${createddate} < ${now} 

endendquestionendquestion                                     
dateTimecreateddatecreateddate  hidden    ${endquestion}                             
dateTimenownow  hidden  yes now()                             
select_one yes_noregistration_confirmDo you want to confirm this registration?          ${createddate} < ${now}                           

Setting the 'now' question to read-only causes it to automatically be recalculated upon opening the form for editing and results on the previously hidden questions showing up.

0 Kudos