Sharing through survey123.arcgis.com doesn't work?

11-16-2017 01:32 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have a survey I published and I want to share it with a specific group. I go to survey123.arcgis.com and go to the collaborate tab. I specify my group and click save. I get the message saying my changes have been saved successfully. I exit out and then go back to the collaborate tab only to find my changes have not been saved and it says the survey is currently not shared. However, if i select Everyone or My Organization and click save, my share settings are actually saved when i go back into it. It only doesn't save when i specify my group. 

I went ahead to arcgis.com and went to the feature service there and shared it with the group. Everything went through and says the feature service is shared with the group. Members of the group can go and download the survey. However, when i got back to survey123.arcgis.com, it says the survey is currently not shared and no one can submit data but me.

It is like arcgis.com and survey123.arcgis.com do not communicate the share settings effectively.

Whats going on here? Any idea why the share would differ in the two places?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nikholai,

This is a known issue on the Survey123 website currently; it is addressed in the 2.5 release due in a few days.

0 Kudos