Send Survey123 data to SharePoint using Power Automate, visualize with List Map

10-18-2023 12:03 PM
AmyForsthoefel
New Contributor

I am trying to get data from Survey123 form (including point location data and photos) to load into a SharePoint 365 list for co-mingling with data entered directly into SharePoint. I have successfully implemented a flow in Power Automate that inserts data in the list, including Lat/Long coordinates, but can't figure out if there is a way to link to the photos in survey123 for each entry. Is there a way to grab a link to photos from the survey to send to SharePoint as well?

Secondarily, trying to use List Map feature to visualize data SharePoint List. I followed directions here:

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/esri-maps-sharepoint/analytics/arcgis-for-sharepoint-list-...

I have used this list map function on other lists and it has worked, but for some reason this time it only produces the error: "No location data found. Make sure your data has valid location information”. Any thoughts on troubleshooting why these coordinates fields are not being recognized as valid location information?

AmyForsthoefel_1-1697655510373.png

AmyForsthoefel_0-1697655486914.png

AmyForsthoefel_2-1697655552262.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AmyForsthoefel

Attachments are pass along to Power Automate as an array of URLs. What would need to be done is loop through the array, use the HTTP module to obtain the image from the URL, and append the bytes to a new array variable. From there you can upload the images to OneDrive or upload them where you would like those photos to reside. Please see this Esri Community blog for the general workflow. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
AmyForsthoefel
New Contributor

Thanks! I will take a look at that blog, for sure. Are you familiar with the List Map feature in SharePoint? Any clues on why it's not recognizing Lat/Long values in my example above?

0 Kudos