S123 auto-incrementing repeat dates not working like it used to

Jump to solution
06-14-2022 10:48 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I previously published a survey in S123 version 3.14.274 that was set up to use the repeat position index to autoincrement a date for each repeat. A few weeks ago it worked perfectly, but i just had to republish the survey (in the same version) and now it is not functional. I know Esri just released an update on May 26, so I'm not sure if it's a Connect issue or something related to a possible web app update? I attached a simplified verion of my survey excel sheet that highlights the issue. Any help is appreciated! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @Anonymous User, 

This issue is the hidden repeatIndex question isn't returning anything, I'll dig more into why that's happening but in the meantime what you can do is make the repeatIndex question a note question with the hidden appearance and it should work in the web again. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @Anonymous User, 

This issue is the hidden repeatIndex question isn't returning anything, I'll dig more into why that's happening but in the meantime what you can do is make the repeatIndex question a note question with the hidden appearance and it should work in the web again. 

Thank you,
Zach
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked! Thanks a ton!

0 Kudos