Retrieving a repeat section through a webhook

10-17-2018 02:05 PM
ZacharyCravens
New Contributor II

I have added a webhook through Zapier to my survey. It is pulling in new records, except those in the repeat section of the survey. Is there a way to retrieve the data from a repeat section through a webhook?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Zachary,

Are you submitting data using the field app or web app?  There is a known limitation with the web app at this time.

0 Kudos
AnuSawant
Occasional Contributor II

Hi James,

I am trying to add webhook through Integromat. While setting up the email notification I cant find records (fields) listed in the repeat section in my survey123. Is it not supporting to repeat(related) table? I am using field app to send the record.

Thanks,

Anu

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I am having this problem. Was this resolved in any current versions? If not I'm looking for a workaround to access my related records. My preference is to access the related records via Integromat and make a Survey123 report using this data James Tedrick

0 Kudos
ZacharyCravens
New Contributor II

Hi James,

I had been submitting data through the field app. Although, I have since found a work around using other software and so haven't been attempting this method for awhile. I appreciate your reply.

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Zachary Cravens What was your workaround?

0 Kudos
ZacharyCravens
New Contributor II

I ended up using the AGOL API to pull the data into R as needed. See GitHub - yonghah/esri2sf: Scrape features from ArcGIS Server REST API and create simple features dat...

0 Kudos