Select to view content in your preferred language

Reset Count

Jump to solution
07-28-2022 05:32 AM
AKorsos
New Contributor II

HI

I am trying to begin a count at 50 rather than 1 and cant figure it out... likely because of the flu and massive headache I have

I know this should be very simple *sigh*

Can someone correct my code please...

Thank you in advance

Andreas

typenamelabelhintguidance_hintappearancerequiredrequired_messagereadonlydefaultcalculationconstraintconstraint_messagerelevantchoice_filterrepeat_countmedia::audiomedia::imagebind::typebind::esri:fieldTypebind::esri:fieldLengthbind::esri:fieldAliasbody::esri:stylebind::esri:parametersparametersbody::acceptbody::esri:visiblebody::esri:inputMasklabel::language (xx)hint::language (xx)guidance_hint::language (xx)required_message::language (xx)body::accuracyThresholdbind::esri:warningbind::esri:warning_messagebind::saveIncomplete
hiddenCountSamplesCount Samples  hidden    count (${GetSampleLocation})        esriFieldTypeInteger                
textNewCountNew Count  minimal    50 + ${CountSamples}        esriFieldTypeInteger                
textSI_Name<b>Sample Number</b>  minimal    if(${NewCount}< 10, "Wey2022" + ${IPADNo} + "000" + ${NewCount},  "Wey2022" + ${IPADNo} + "00" + ${NewCount})        esriFieldTypeString20               
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What does not work?  My guess would be when you set CountSamples to hidden type it does not know it is an int.  The bindesri only changes the data submitted to AGOL and not while in the form.  

2 options. 

Set the bind::type to int.

Change CountSamples to Integer type then use the  body::esri:visible column with a 0 in it (for false) to hide it.

Basically 123 treats everything it is not sure about as a string while in the form.  You must tell it specifically it is a int.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What does not work?  My guess would be when you set CountSamples to hidden type it does not know it is an int.  The bindesri only changes the data submitted to AGOL and not while in the form.  

2 options. 

Set the bind::type to int.

Change CountSamples to Integer type then use the  body::esri:visible column with a 0 in it (for false) to hide it.

Basically 123 treats everything it is not sure about as a string while in the form.  You must tell it specifically it is a int.

Hope that helps

0 Kudos
AKorsos
New Contributor II

Thanks

A

0 Kudos