Report Generation Hangs

Jump to solution
01-07-2019 01:05 PM
LeighDurland
New Contributor III

Have some users that are experiencing issues when trying to generate the beta report. it just sits there at 0%. I have logged in with one of the users credentials and it works fine from my end but not theirs. Any ideas what might be causing this? we are also using the same versions of ms word if that might make a difference. 

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

To update this thread, it was determined that Internet Explorer was the culprit behind the delay in report generation, and once we attempted with a different browser (Google Chrome) the reports generated with ease.  I will investigate the behavior with IE, but please continue using Chrome or another browser for the time being.

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Leigh,

I would like to investigate this further with you. I have sent you a private message in GeoNet in order to followup and will update this thread with any useful information that we find.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

To update this thread, it was determined that Internet Explorer was the culprit behind the delay in report generation, and once we attempted with a different browser (Google Chrome) the reports generated with ease.  I will investigate the behavior with IE, but please continue using Chrome or another browser for the time being.

Best,

Brandon

LeighDurland
New Contributor III

Thanks Brandon for your support. Much appreciated.