Report Feature Tab error with high volumen of data

08-30-2019 01:05 PM
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have a feature(not hosted) in sql, doing testing with some data,  the report tab and using the report api with python have no problem generating a report for one selection. Now I insert 90,000 record in the feature and then go to feature tab in web123 and select one record and try to generate the report, after a 1 minute says: " error occurred when query data form the feature". I go to my arcserver manager and found in the log the error that the feature have a timeout.

I have the feature with query enable. I can try to change the timeout time that is 1 minute and also put more instance but when the feature continues to growing, I will have to continue increasing this parameters?  What is recommended to handle this?

thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jose,

To confirm, you are seeing a timeout from the request from Survey123 to your service, correct?  Are you able to access the feature service's data in other applications (such as the Item Details page's Data tab or a Web AppBuilder with a table widget)?  If you perform a query at the REST endpoint's web page (the Service URL pages), how long does it take to respond?

0 Kudos