Report error for photos

Jump to solution
11-08-2018 06:56 PM
LeighDurland
New Contributor III

not sure what i am doing wrong or why its occurring. but im getting this error when generating the report

["Error occurred when checking the report template. Failed to parse \"${Fotos1 | size:300:0}\"Field \"${Fotos1 }\" does not exist or cannot be found in current parsing scope. "]

anyideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeighDurland
New Contributor III

so i tried from scratch again one field at a time and testing the report each step of the way. found out that i had 2 fields that were similar field and field_1 and that may have been the culprit. i changed and to field and field2 and seems to have worked. however found other interesting things while trouble shooting. copy and pasting from one xls to another provides an error of reserved all ready taken or used. so i guess you cant copy and paste. correct me if im wrong or doing it incorrectly. in recap report is super sensitive. test often before getting to deep. hopefully errors become more apparent in the future. will see what happens if changes are required. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LeighDurland
New Contributor III

update: i created a new form and even changed the name of the field for the photo just to make sure. republished uploaded new report template and still same result. 

0 Kudos
LeighDurland
New Contributor III

so i tried from scratch again one field at a time and testing the report each step of the way. found out that i had 2 fields that were similar field and field_1 and that may have been the culprit. i changed and to field and field2 and seems to have worked. however found other interesting things while trouble shooting. copy and pasting from one xls to another provides an error of reserved all ready taken or used. so i guess you cant copy and paste. correct me if im wrong or doing it incorrectly. in recap report is super sensitive. test often before getting to deep. hopefully errors become more apparent in the future. will see what happens if changes are required.