Select to view content in your preferred language

"Sending Data" spins and spins

02-13-2020 01:10 PM
AhjungKim4
Frequent Contributor

We have a survey published to ArcGIS Enterprise and targets an existing feature service.   When I add a new data from Survey123 Windows(Version 3.757), the data posts to feature service just fine, but the screen gets suck in the "sending data" message.  The only way to get out of this is to close and re-open the app.  When I check the log in AppStudio, it shows applyEdit processed successfully.   

Interestingly, if I post data from the web version of Survey123, it does not hang.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can try to troubleshoot this? 

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AhjungKim4
Frequent Contributor

Yes the form has been updated to match the new field names in all caps.  

I noticed if I submit data from the web version, submission successfully goes through but it creates orphaned data.  Destination key field gets filled with random global ID and not with the parent's. 

If I submit from the Windows version, it creates records with correct relationship.   Another thing I noticed is GLOBALID's field's alias is GlobalID - could this be relevant?  Below is the screenshot of the child table.  The ones with no parent to show was submitted from the web form. 

Thanks always for your help. 

0 Kudos
AhjungKim4
Frequent Contributor

I was going to opt to use the Windows version until I figure this out.  This is the URL I use to pre-populate the form 

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=f20c94470121473ebd9fd05d919eddcd?portalUrl=https://vdotgisuportal.vdot.virginia.gov/portal&field:ASSETGUID=%7B92E7BA30-1492-434C-BEF6-5596B5A48518%7D&field:PROJECT_NAME=&field:PROJECT_NUM=501-18130-028&field:UPC=107992&field:VAR10_NUM=VAR10J722

But this link never loads the form.  I already have downloaded the form, but it is constantly showing a message that it hasn't.  This workflow was working fine on ArcGIS Online.  Is my URL faulty? 

0 Kudos
AhjungKim4
Frequent Contributor

Yes, the URL is faulty.  I removed the portal bit and it opens the form

0 Kudos