query allowUpdates

Jump to solution
03-24-2019 11:23 AM
OussamaMerhi
New Contributor II

When I send the survey, I can see the attribute values in the main and related classes for the feature service.  In fact I can edit attributes from the main survey and the related records in an Arcgis Online web map.  However, when I refresh the Inbox in Survey123, I see the edit changes to attribute values in the main survey, but the repeats block is essentially empty as it is ready for data entry into the 1st record, even though the underlying feature service has more than one related record.  In the bind::esri:parameters column on the begin repeat row I have tried it with query allowUpdates but it didnt work.

My main concern that it is working well for records in 2018 and not working for new records in 2019. I attached my excel sheet.

Best,

Oussama

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

In case anyone else comes across this forum, I had the exact issue (only some related records populating) and solved it after looking at Ismail's comment in this thread: Solved: Help! Inbox Not Returning Repeats - Esri Community. Basically, changing the MaxRecordCount in the layer definition to a higher record count solved it.  Technical article on how to do that is here: How To: Update the maximum record count for feature services in ArcGIS Online (esri.com)

0 Kudos