Select to view content in your preferred language

Problems when publishing the service // Problemas a la hora de publicar el servicio

Jump to solution
01-30-2024 07:12 AM
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Frequent Contributor

good to all,

at the moment a problem has arisen when publishing a service, it is the following.
when I publish a service already published previously, a problem occurs with the lists created in choice and it is that these duplicate me the value of the list, if I publish it twice the values of the list are duplicated, if I publish it three times they are tripled and so on.
The only solution I have found is to delete the survey and publish it again so these values are not repeated.
Is this due to an Esri bug and is there a way to stop this from happening without having to delete the survey every time I want to publish it?

####################ESPAÑOL#####################################################

buenas a todos,

actualmente se ha presentado un problema a la hora de publicar un servicio, es el siguiente.
cuando publico una servicio ya publicado con anterioridad, ocurre un problema con las listas creadas en choice y es que estas me duplican el valor de la lista, si la publico dos veces los valores de la lista se me duplican, si la publico tres veces se me triplican y asi sucesivamente.
la unica solucion que he encontrado es borrar la encuesta y publicarla de nuevo asi estos valores no se repite.
¿esto se debe a un bug de Esri y hay alguna forma de que no suceda sin tener que borrar la encuesta cada vez que quiero publicarla?

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

This is an old and annoying bug. Personally, I haven't seen it in a little while though.

Try this:

• Is your Connect up to date (current version is 3.19.104)?
  • Are your XLSForm templates up to date (Connect can update these for you)?
  • Have you run the "Analyze survey" tool in Connect (This will tell you if you have any duplicate items on the Choices tab)?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

This is an old and annoying bug. Personally, I haven't seen it in a little while though.

Try this:

• Is your Connect up to date (current version is 3.19.104)?
  • Are your XLSForm templates up to date (Connect can update these for you)?
  • Have you run the "Analyze survey" tool in Connect (This will tell you if you have any duplicate items on the Choices tab)?
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Frequent Contributor

Hi abureaux

it works perfectly. thank you very much for your help

Greetings Javier

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
0 Kudos