Print fail started overnight

Jump to solution
04-23-2024 07:04 AM
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello,

Some of my prints have started failing overnight with the following error:

"messages": [
    "An error occurred when rendering by the report engine.  Failed to print map for `${gn_coordinates | mapSettings:””:5000 | getValue:\"\" | size:250:0:0:250}`.  EDSK1: A temporary issue occurred. Please try again later."
  ]

Nothing wrong with the templates. Seems like an issue on the reporting engine side. Not sure if Esri is aware or not.

18 Replies
AprilChipman
Occasional Contributor III

Please keep the rest of us posted. Thank you!

SethStark1
New Contributor II

So glad to find this thread. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Esri Tech support. They tried everything they could think of, but couldn't get my report working. Glad to have confirmation that it is an Esri issue, at least.

EricAnderson_DHS
Occasional Contributor

@SethStark1  have the support analyst attach you to the incident for tracking. Give them this number - INC-001084

SethStark1
New Contributor II

Thanks, @EricAnderson_DHS. I've had them attach me to the incident. Now to wait...

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

The moment of panic I had when I saw this post, luckily my heavily daily used survey reports don't contain the geopoint questions otherwise it would have been a heck of a day.

I hope Esri gets it fixed quickly for everyone! Definitely keep the thread updated with updates please.

0 Kudos
SethStark1
New Contributor II

I have not received official word from Esri yet, but I did just test it and I was able to successfully create a report with an embedded map. Hopefully it's working again now for you all, too.

DerrickWestoby
Occasional Contributor III

Same here.   The issue seems to be resolved

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I just re-uploaded all of my Feature Report templates with a geopoint and ran a test on one of them. I am no longer receiving an error. This appears to be fixed on Esri's end.

abureaux_0-1713901407358.png

Hopefully all your reports are working as intended again as well.

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

To confirm, there was an issue with the feature report system due to an infrastructure upgrade that occurred last night.  That upgrade has been rolled back.