Preferred attachment size

Jump to solution
06-12-2017 06:20 AM
AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to charge the preferred attachment size of photographs in Survey123 similar to that in collector?

I have technician in the field collecting data and photographs and am having a hard time reading the data in the photographs because of the size of the photos when they come through. 

In the field they can zoom in but when I view them on my computer, they are at a fixed size and am unable to zoom in on the image.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are working with the Survey123 Connect software, then you would simply open the Survey Form that you want to adjust the image sizes for, go to the Setting button, then click on the images button and change the size that you would like to have captured.

If you are working with the online editor, then I cannot provide a solution as I use the Survey123 Connect software and it allows me to setup my forms with more advanced behind the scene manipulations.

Hope this helps,

Mike

View solution in original post

5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are working with the Survey123 Connect software, then you would simply open the Survey Form that you want to adjust the image sizes for, go to the Setting button, then click on the images button and change the size that you would like to have captured.

If you are working with the online editor, then I cannot provide a solution as I use the Survey123 Connect software and it allows me to setup my forms with more advanced behind the scene manipulations.

Hope this helps,

Mike

AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

This is incredibly helpful, thank you! 

I love when the solution is simple.

Will I need to republish the survey in order for the settings to hold?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, you will need to republish the survey.

I believe it should not change the schema of the survey, but it will let you know if so. If it does change the schema, then back out and download your data set as to not loose any previously collected data.

Yes, it is nice when things are simple...

AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

All is good. Thanks for the simple answer

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are there any resources where someone has bench marked features services with photo resolution choices? Ex. 100 records with standard fields. Interested to see trade-off in performance versus higher resolution photos. 

0 Kudos