Predetermined Answer using URL not working with Choice Filter

08-06-2018 08:26 AM
ErickWiggs2
New Contributor III

This might be a bit of a stretch, but here it goes.

I have set up a choice filter that limits my INCIDENT_TYPE_ID based on my SWF_STATUS:

active=${SWF_STATUS}

The appearance of my INCIDENT_TYPE_ID is set to minimal (as per other question entry suggestions).

I am passing data from an address feature service with a one to one related table:

arcgis-survey123://?itemID=(SURVEYid)&field:SWF_RATE={relationships/0/SWF_RATE}&field:MLGW_STATUS={relationships/0/ACCT_STATUS}&field:SWF_STATUS={relationships/0/SWF_STATUS}&field:INCIDENT_TYPE_ID=10507&field:ADDRESS1={FULL_ADDRESS}&field:X={Y}&field:Y={X}&field:INCIDENT_AREA={SWM_AREA}&field:ZONE={SWM_ZONE}&field:COLLECTION_DAY={SWM_DAY_NO}&field:ROUTE={SMW_ROUTE}&field:PREM_CODE={PREM_CODE}&field:PARCEL_ID={PARCELID}

All of this is working fine, save for one point.

I would like to pass a predetermined INCIDENT_TYPE_ID for the ease of my end user.

&field:INCIDENT_TYPE_ID=10507

However, with the choice filter in place it's not accepting the predetermined number from the URL.

Seems crazy, I know. But here me out. 

The predetermined work flow is set to generally create a Picker Pile, except for when a location is set to Inactive, and then I need them to manually chose a Code Violation (different INCIDENT_TYPE_ID). What I would like to happen is that I pass along the predetermined Picker Pile INCIDENT_TYPE_ID until the choice filter activates due to an Inactive SWF_STATUS, in which case the INCIDENT_TYPE_ID fails and they have to manually pick from the Inactive choice list.

Thoughts??

I'm currently using Survey123 Classic as (for other reasons) I can not activate GUID.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Erick

I tested your survey and it works - apart from the fact that the service id has a strike-through (due to the fact the value is not in the choice list):

The only thing I modified was the survey ID. Can you let me know what device and platform you are using?

As well as the version of Survey123.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos