Populate phone number using a pull statement from a csv file (required field conflict)

10-07-2021 03:05 PM
SFM_MickieSmith
New Contributor III

I'm using Survey123 Connect V3.13. I can populate a phone from a CSV file with the following format (999) 999-9999. The phone number is a required field. When I publish the app, the app works differently in the browser or running locally.  In the browser, the phone number is populated successfully but it shows the required field error message.  If I type the value in the field, the required message disappears. The pull statement is looking up the phoneno in the csv file using this format 9161234325.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @SFM_MickieSmith ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I can reproduce this issue. I then narrow it down to this: as long as calculation, input mask and required columns  are used for text question in connect, then this issue is reproducible in web app.

Even though I can reproduce this issue, I still encourage you to submit this issue as a bug via Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official bug number for your records. This number can be used for you to search for and subscribe to the bug on the Esri Support site, which would help you to track the time and release version for fix implementation.

Regards,

Alison

0 Kudos