Select to view content in your preferred language

Operation rolled back (No recent changes)

Jump to solution
11-15-2022 12:16 PM
DerrickWestoby
Frequent Contributor

Good Morning, 

I have a survey that's been up and running for about a year now, and I haven't made any changes to it for a couple months.   The last successful submission was yesterday.  

As of this morning, all users are getting an "operation rolled back" error when trying to submit.  Log file is attached, but I'm not used to picking through these and nothing is jumping out at me except this (which I'm not sure how to address): 

{
"code": 1003,
"description": "Operation rolled back.",
"tableId": 0
},
{
"code": 0,
"description": "Invalid object name 'user_20440.service_62b31b57ac52464886b44afbab1d82df_GENERAL_NOTES__ATTACH__tracking'.",
"tableId": 1
},
{
"code": 0,
"description": "The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint \"FK_service_62b31b57ac52464886b44afbab1d82df_GENERAL_NOTES_5DE05BDC\". The conflict occurred in database \"db_20440\", table \"user_20440.service_62b31b57ac52464886b44afbab1d82df_GENERAL_NOTES\", column 'globalid'.\r\nThe statement has been terminated.",
"tableId": 1
}
]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerrickWestoby
Frequent Contributor

Left work yesterday with no resolution.  Came in this morning and everything is working again.  

I wish the lawn would mow itself while I'm asleep, too. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerrickWestoby
Frequent Contributor

In the process of lighting some candles and looking up the chant to summon @Anonymous User the log file whisperer. 

DerrickWestoby
Frequent Contributor

Left work yesterday with no resolution.  Came in this morning and everything is working again.  

I wish the lawn would mow itself while I'm asleep, too.