Select to view content in your preferred language

On Select Multiple, Need option to explain each selection to user as a pop-up/hover over/expand selection, etc.

Jump to solution
10-21-2022 06:39 AM
JaviVasquez1
Occasional Contributor

My form needs to describe the short selection choices so the user knows what they are agreeing to.  For example, "John completed his morning tasks" could be selected.  Now I need John to be able to click somewhere and find out what all those morning tasks actually are so he can confirm that he did them all.  Details of those tasks are for reference only.  I might even want to include a picture as a reference, if possible.

I could not figure out how to use "guidance_hints" - not sure if that is an option here but I understand you can't fit much text in it anyway.

Any help is appreciated.

Javi

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JaviVasquez1
Occasional Contributor

Just figured it out! They all had the same name...so I added _1, _2, _3 to each one.  Sometimes it's the simplest thing.  Fixed both issues and now I can run with this.  THANKS for the help.

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

name is what will be stored in the actual data so keep that in mind. I tend to have the name and label match exactly but with no spaces its hard to do.

0 Kudos