Select to view content in your preferred language

Notification Email

Jump to solution
02-14-2017 03:08 AM
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

I have a risk field that contains 3 values, High, Medium, and Low.

Is it possible that when a user of my survey selects the Risk Field to be 'High' that I get a notification email?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonyStrothers
New Contributor III

John we do this with GeoEvent Server and it works great and is almost instantaneous once the survey has been submitted. We also use Survey123 and build in warnings so it displays a contact number of the group that deals with values being out of range for a particular question. This allows the user to click the phone number shown to immediately call the person. You could do the same with an email address I'm sure.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi John,

I don't believe this is possible right now with Survey123 - it would be possible if you combined with with other ArcGIS software like Geoevent Server. Perhaps it's an idea you can post here.

Carmel

TonyStrothers
New Contributor III

John we do this with GeoEvent Server and it works great and is almost instantaneous once the survey has been submitted. We also use Survey123 and build in warnings so it displays a contact number of the group that deals with values being out of range for a particular question. This allows the user to click the phone number shown to immediately call the person. You could do the same with an email address I'm sure.

JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply Tony.

How do you build in warnings in Survey123, I want to try this for email?

0 Kudos