Nested Repeat - delete functionality ETA?

12-11-2019 05:01 PM
JamesBailey
Occasional Contributor

I use half a dozen nested repeats in my survey which are built with the intention of any user in the group to go in to update existing entries, create new entries but also delete existing entries.

I tried to specific rows from survey123.arcgis.com Data tab but deleted all the data for that survey inside and outside the nested repeat.

Is there any plan to make nested repeats delete-able, even if it was a setting that entered into the bind::esri:parameters column?

Much appreciated

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi James,

The allowDeletes parameter is not currently supported in the bind::esri:parameters column for repeats. We have an internal issue in our backlog to implement such a parameter in the future, however currently there is no timeline or plan to support this in a near future release. This will be based on priority and user demand.

I would encourage you to submit an enhancement request via Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official enhancement number for your records. Similar requests from other customers can then be attached to the same enhancement request, which helps us assess demand for the enhancement and prioritize it accordingly.

Regards,

Phil.

JamesBailey
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Philip, I have submitted an enhancement request.

Cheers

JamesBailey
Occasional Contributor

Philip Wilson‌ I created an Idea 4 months ago, any update on the functionality of nested repeats?

0 Kudos