Multiple Surveys

04-23-2018 10:41 AM
EmmaBell-Carruthers1
New Contributor II

I have two surveys and I am wondering if its possible to link them together. I would like it so if the user enters an answer to one of the questions they are focused to fill out the other survey. I was thinking the best way was to use the same feature service when creating the second survey but I don't want to have all the fields from both surveys in one feature service. I would like it to act the same way as the repeat question type where there is a linked table from my main survey. The only work around I see is to have all the fields for both surveys in one feature service. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

One option would be to provide the link to the second survey when the desired answer is selected from the previous question (dictated by a relevant statement).  So, for instance, if the question was, "Do you like pizza?" yes/no...if yes, the link to the second survey would be displayed (place link in hyperlink html for the question label).  if no, the question would be skipped.

You can grab the appropriate share link from the Collaborate options for the desired survey in the survey123.arcgis.com website.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding how this would work.

Brandon