Multiple choice relevant repeat behavior

Jump to solution
04-19-2019 12:00 PM
TrentReeder
Occasional Contributor

I just noticed something strange when using a multiple choice question (one or multiple doesn't matter) to reveal a repeat based on relevant statement. I've attached a simple form for a surface inspection.  A user would go to a location and have the ability to create multiple surface locations with associated questions within the facility.  I am using repeats to create these multiple surface locations.  I really paired the form down to demonstrate the issue...

The behavior I am experiencing is that within a repeat, there are questions that have relevant statements to reveal additional questions.  Everything works as expected when you first select the item from the multiple choice question, a repeat appears with it's associated question, and the question's relevant statements work as expected.  If you toggle off, or uncheck the item in the multiple choice question, the repeat disappears, which is expected, but if you recheck the multiple choice item, the relevant question within the repeat quits working.

Survey123 Connect Version 3.3.51

Survey123 iOS Version 3.3.64

Am I doing something wrong here or is there a preferred workflow?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Trent,

I can see the problem you are describing.  It has been addressed for the next version of Survey123 - you can go to the Survey123 Early Adopter Community and verify that it works for you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Trent,

I can see the problem you are describing.  It has been addressed for the next version of Survey123 - you can go to the Survey123 Early Adopter Community and verify that it works for you.

0 Kudos
TrentReeder
Occasional Contributor

Fantastic!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Courtney_Baldo
New Contributor

Sorry wrong thread and it won't let me delete

0 Kudos