Modify look of survey in browser?

08-28-2018 01:24 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a public survey "in the ready" for damage reporting. I can't seem to figure out three things. When I load the survey in a browser, the survey itself is very narrow in the browser and most of the screen is a green background.

1. Can I make the survey area wider within the browser so all the screen real estate isn't wasted?

2. Can I change the background color of the extra space in the browser (not the survey area, but the browser)? Connect allows me to change colors of background and text within the survey area, but can the green background in the browser be changed at all?

3. I inserted an image as a note but because the survey is narrow, it doesn't show up very well. Can that be expanded or click to view larger?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Nathan,

1) Currently, the survey area's width cannot be adjusted

2) To change the surround's color, please refer to https://community.esri.com/message/788855-re-viewing-survey123-form-on-web-pale-blue-wrapper 

3) Currently, there isn't an option to adjust the size of an image or view it separately in a larger window (aside from right-clicking and viewing the image in a new tab)

We are working on enhancing the styling options of Survey123 for a future release.

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nathan, 

In addition to James's answer, 

1. Raised your voice in a widescreen mode feature in our backlog

3. I think you can try to add hyperlink to the image itself which points to a online hosted version of the raw image when designing the survey