Modify a Survey123 design?

11-02-2018 04:09 PM
PieroMatassoni
New Contributor

Ismael ChiviteJames Tedrick

#survey123 design

Hello All,

I would like to modify the"Thanks You Screen Message" in a survey created on Survey123 Connect. I know that this is not possible through the XLSform that's why I would need to adjust it on the design page on the web form.

Does anyone know if there is a way to open a survey created on the field app on the design page of the web form?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Piero - updating the Thank you screen in connect created surveys is not supported.

I have added you to the internal enhancement request and will update this post with any developments.

0 Kudos
PieroMatassoni
New Contributor

Thanks Johnathan.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Piero, 

We've made an enhancement in 3.3 release to allow editing the thank you screen content of Survey123 Connect surveys directly in the Design page of Survey123 website, just as you edit it for the surveys published from the website. Please be noticed after editing and publishing the survey on the website, you have to use 3.3 or higher version of the web app to see the result. 

• If your survey is version locked, you either need to turn off the version lock in the Settings page of the website or republish the survey in Survey123 Connect 3.3 or later.
  • If your survey is not version locked (always use the latest web app), you should see the modification of the thank you screen content automatically.

The 3.3 release is planned before the Dev Summit, please stay tuned with our release blog and doc to find more details.

Thanks again for your feedback!

0 Kudos