Missing related records in S123 Connect form based on Feature Service

Jump to solution
12-29-2022 10:51 AM
MindiHarrah
New Contributor II

I have a S123 connect form based on a Feature Service. The FS contains 1 feature layer (Services), 1 related table (CT Accts) with records and 1 related table to the related table (CT Inspections) no records. Both relationships are explicit. Both related tables have attachments enabled. When I look at the FS only Services with CT Acct records (368) display and I can see the related CT Accts records. However, when I open my S123 form on Apple tablet all 3400+ Services display in the Inbox and none have related CT Acct records. I have checked several Services that should have CT Acct records but they are not there.  I have followed the blog https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-blog/working-with-existing-feature-services-in-arcgis...  and have met the requirements. I don't know what I've done wrong. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @MindiHarrah

You will need to have the value query in the bind::esri:parameters column for the begin repeat statement for related records to be queried and brought in the Inbox. Please see this documentation for more information. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MindiHarrah
New Contributor II

Thank you Zach!! That's exactly what I needed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @MindiHarrah

You will need to have the value query in the bind::esri:parameters column for the begin repeat statement for related records to be queried and brought in the Inbox. Please see this documentation for more information. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
MindiHarrah
New Contributor II

Thank you Zach!! That's exactly what I needed.

0 Kudos