Microsoft Power Automate - unable to select an existing survey

Jump to solution
05-05-2022 03:58 PM
BrianHall7
Occasional Contributor

Trying to use Power Automate to create an email notification when a survey response is submitted. I am unable to select a survey from the “Choose a Survey” drop-down. Any tips for when you get “Could not retrieve values. The dynamic response could not be parsed.”? Any guidance for what a custom value is in this case?

BrianHall7_0-1651791279397.png

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeatherBuchanan
Occasional Contributor

Actually, I just found a similar support article:

Problem: The drop-down list does not display surveys in the ArcGIS Survey123 trigger in Microsoft Po...

I went back to my connections and selected "Switch Account" and signed back in.  Everything seems to work now!  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
HeatherBuchanan
Occasional Contributor

Was this ever resolved?  Been using Power Automate with Survey123 triggers for some time and am suddenly having this issue.

0 Kudos
HeatherBuchanan
Occasional Contributor

Actually, I just found a similar support article:

Problem: The drop-down list does not display surveys in the ArcGIS Survey123 trigger in Microsoft Po...

I went back to my connections and selected "Switch Account" and signed back in.  Everything seems to work now!  Hope this helps!

Rama1356
Occasional Contributor

This answer saved my day! Thank you

0 Kudos
BrianHall7
Occasional Contributor

Honestly I dropped the issue back then. Trying again today, no change. I can't follow the support article you provided because my agency blocks third-party cookies by default, and I don't feel like arguing with I.T. again. 🙂  Another GIS person in my agency is/will be setting up some Power Automate flows soon; I'll forward the article to him. Thanks!

0 Kudos
BrianHall7
Occasional Contributor

OK, the solution you provided via the support article works for me if I use Microsoft Edge. I was using Chrome before.

0 Kudos