Looking for examples of Common Question types in Survey123 web application

Jump to solution
09-20-2017 02:11 PM
DavidCasey
New Contributor

Looking for explanations or examples on how to use each of the common questions of Survey123 in the web application. This could be used to show teachers how they might use Survey123 with students. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. In case it helps, here are some training materials from Esri:

We also have a handful of more advanced video tutorials (mostly on XLSForms) in YouTube: Survey123 for ArcGIS Product Overview - YouTube 

If you are specifically looking for Survey123 materials to help teachers, I would recommend  you contactJoseph Kerski‌  (josephkerski (@josephkerski) | Twitter )  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. In case it helps, here are some training materials from Esri:

We also have a handful of more advanced video tutorials (mostly on XLSForms) in YouTube: Survey123 for ArcGIS Product Overview - YouTube 

If you are specifically looking for Survey123 materials to help teachers, I would recommend  you contactJoseph Kerski‌  (josephkerski (@josephkerski) | Twitter )  

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi David,

There are several resources available which highlight workflows that can be used to create a survey using the Survey123 Web Designer at survey123.arcgis.com

Create your first survey

Navigate to the 'Creating Smart Forms with the Survey123 Web Designer' video after clicking on the link below...

https://survey123.arcgis.com/videos/

In terms of the question types that are supported by the Survey123 Web Designer, please refer to the following

What types of questions does the Survey123 website support?

JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks everyone!

Also see the Survey123 slides and activities I developed for educators, here:

https://community.esri.com/community/education/blog/2017/07/06/a-mobile-field-data-collection-set-of... 

--Joseph Kerski