Loading survey from web Message Error

03-25-2019 10:25 AM
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Survey Team.

Today I get this message error when access the survey from web. Do anyone know what's the problem?

Last week we didn't have problem

0 Kudos
9 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Harold,

Have you uploaded this from Survey123 Connect? If so, what version of Survey123 Connect are you working with?There is a bug that has been logged and fixed in version 3.1. This bug produces the same error message that you are seeing. BUG-000115443: When the Read-Only property is set to Yes in a Surve.. 

If you are to upgrade to the latest version and republish, are you still receiving the error message? 

Thank you,

Luba

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Luba,

Have you uploaded this from Survey123 Connect? Yes, 

what version of Survey123 Connect are you working with? 3.3.51 

About this bug, my survey doesn't have Read-only = Yes on selections question, BUT It has several Hidden question whit Read-only=Yes, It's possible another bug?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Harold,

Would you be able to send the form? Either through this post or personally to my inbox. I can take a look at it and see if it's reproducible. 

Best,

Luba

HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

How can I send to your inbox?

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Luba Hristova

Thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Harold,

I attempted to send an inbox message yesterday, I'm not sure if you saw it. I'll take a look at the form.

Thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Harold,

A few different things that I have noticed.

Comentarios de Ing Sitio, isn't editable even in the Survey123 Connect application. When I go into the browser I click OK to the error message and then am not able to edit only Comentarios. I did a quick test and removed all Commentarios de Ing Sitio and this was successful without producing any errors in the browser.

At first, I thought it could be multiline predictivetext that is causing the issue but Observaciones is still in the form without causing any errors. Is there anything else in particular to Commentarios de Ing Sitio ?

0 Kudos
HaroldHerrera1
Occasional Contributor

Dear Luba

Thanks for your comments, I just erase the parameters in the "appearance" field and works fine!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happy to hear that!

Best, 

Luba

0 Kudos