Items doesnt show up in Ops Dashboard

12-25-2019 03:26 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have used Arcade Formula and replaced some names through ArcGIS Online, but Now I use that layer in Dashboard and it doesn't show up those items.

Operations Dashboard only brings up those items that are manually entered by surveyors.

Any suggestion?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi saywal461_npaid ,

Where do you want to show the result of the Arcade expression? In a list item or a graph? Currently, the support for Arcade in Dashboard is limited. However, recently I saw an internal demo of what is coming for Dashboard and there will be a lot of support for Arcade in Dashboard. Not sure when these enhancements will be released, but the good stuff is coming!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Xander,

I think I did not explain it clearly and let me add more detail:

I have a feature class that replates to a Survey123 form, surveyors submit their data. one of the fields had data as choices (choice0, choice1 and so on) instead of the original surveyor name.

I have changed the choices to original names of surveyors by using Arcade expression in ArcGIS Pro. So now the problem is that I created an indicator/Filter in Ops Dashboard using the Surveyors Name field from the mentioned layer and doesn't show the data. The filter indicator counts only the data that Arcade expressions have not been applied.

Appreciates!

Wali

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi saywal461_npaid ,

I suppose that this part (filtering) is not yet supported in Dashboard. I wonder why you need a choice list to indicate surveyor name. I hope you are not using the same user name for multiple users, since this is not allowed by the license agreement and might produce unexpected behavior. 

0 Kudos