Issues in updating Survey123 forms

10-13-2020 09:01 AM
CédricVilleneuve
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

Since the last update to Survey Connect 3.10.239 I get real issues here when I update anything in the form. It won't load  back when I save my xlsForm and I end up closing the app with the task manager and need to create a new form importing the "old" xls file.... Thats really anoying. Never experienced this before..

Sometimes this because some errors from the copy/paste from my old version before updating Survey connect but honnestly I've been working it for days and something goes wrong.

The older version used to tell us where ad when we had errors in the file now if something inconsistent happen, it tells nothing you have to find where's the problem when there is one...

I miss the older version of Survey123 to be honnest.....

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Cedric,

It sounds like there may be something wrong with the xlsx file you are using when you updated to the new template. How did you copy the values over, did you paste only as values?

Whilst there was an update to the template (look and feel) the same error checking and validation is applied to all columns that was there previously.

Can you provide a copy of your xlsx file you are having issues with?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
CédricVilleneuve
New Contributor III

Thanks Phil,

I opened a ticket with ESRI support for that problem. I keep you informed.