Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there a pull data function for layers available in web designer or is it just available in 123 Connect?

Jump to solution
01-18-2024 08:29 AM
TimothyKing2
New Contributor III

Hi,  I have been out of GIS for about 2 years and recently got back involved and I am creating forms for a small Village in SE NM.  In the past, I had created a 123 form using 123 Connect and I embedded it in a dashboard and was able to pull data to fill in sections of the form.  We don't have a large budget and I was hoping to use web designer to be able to pull out data from a property layer with lot, block, subdivision etc info into the form.  I am thinking I am stuck with the previously described method but I have seen so many advances since I was working with 123 that I thought I would put the question out there.  Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Great question, and yes! Check out the Calculations section of the web designer documentation - this functionality was added recently and sounds like it could work for your use case.

Could use "extract data" "from layer" as in the second screenshot example shown.

-Rylee

View solution in original post

TimothyKing2
New Contributor III

Thanks so much Rylee!  What a great surprise as I have been looking forward to that capability for a long time.  I tried it and it works.  One last thing is that if I had used a line or polygon to make the selection would it bring in the values from the selected data in the layer?  Thanks again.  I have a few more questions that I will ask separately.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Great question, and yes! Check out the Calculations section of the web designer documentation - this functionality was added recently and sounds like it could work for your use case.

Could use "extract data" "from layer" as in the second screenshot example shown.

-Rylee

TimothyKing2
New Contributor III

Thanks so much Rylee!  What a great surprise as I have been looking forward to that capability for a long time.  I tried it and it works.  One last thing is that if I had used a line or polygon to make the selection would it bring in the values from the selected data in the layer?  Thanks again.  I have a few more questions that I will ask separately.

0 Kudos