Is it possible to have 2 inputs in the relevant column? If so, how do you format?

Jump to solution
04-24-2023 08:07 AM
dwold
by
Occasional Contributor II

Can you do something like this in the relevant column:

${name}='value' , ${name}='value'

I need both to be true, not an and/or. I tried using a comma but it does not like that

@ZacharySutherby 

@DougBrowning 

@IsmaelChivite 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

You say "I need them both to be true, not an and/or", but isn't that what an and statement is? Also, what type of question is ${name}? I don't see how the same question can equal two different values at the same time. 

If it was just a typo in your post, and you intended it to refer to two different questions, you would just use the and syntax: ${name1} = 'Value1' and ${name2} = {Value2}

I know you tagged other people in your post and maybe they have a better answer, but hope this helps or can provide additional clarification in the meantime. 

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

You say "I need them both to be true, not an and/or", but isn't that what an and statement is? Also, what type of question is ${name}? I don't see how the same question can equal two different values at the same time. 

If it was just a typo in your post, and you intended it to refer to two different questions, you would just use the and syntax: ${name1} = 'Value1' and ${name2} = {Value2}

I know you tagged other people in your post and maybe they have a better answer, but hope this helps or can provide additional clarification in the meantime. 

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
dwold
by
Occasional Contributor II

@Katie_Clark this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

0 Kudos