Integromat Webhook refresh_token expired warning

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 01:34 PM
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I have a webhook setup with Survey123 through Integromat that sends an email through gmail when a survey is submitted.  Today I started getting a warning:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection'. [498] refresh_token expired

I'm hoping this is a simple refresh/re-path somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's on the Survey123 side or the Integromat side.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

51 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Tyler Haladuick‌   The token expiration issue should have been addressed now. Please re-authorize the connection in Integromat and it should go back to normal behavior. Apologies for the interruption of service. Please note that any scenario that has not seen an execution in the past 30 days, will see its token expired as well. By re-authorizing the connection that these scenarios use, the token will be refreshed.  With the latest adjustments made, no token expirations should be observed as long as the scenarios are executed at least once every two months. In other words, if you have a dormant scenario that is not executed for a period of 2 months, then the token will expire and the connection will need to be reathorized.  If the scenario runs at last once, during that period, not re-authorization will be needed. We continue working with the Online and Integromat teams to smooth this out further.

TylerHaladuick1
New Contributor II

Thank you Ismael, I haven't had a disconnect now in ~ 2.5 hours so it appears to have worked!

I'll keep in mind reauthorizing a dormant scenario.

Thanks again,

-Tyler 

JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

@Ismael Chivite   @James Tedrick

We have reports of this happening again where a user is having to reconnect the webhooks every 24 hours on an Enterprise Portal 10.8.1

Integromat have pushed back - are you aware of any current issues?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

I'm not aware of any specific issues.  Could you reach out via e-mail with details on the customer cases?

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos
ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

@JamesTedrick @JohnPlunkett @IsmaelChivite  Any word on this happening again? My Integromat scenario keeps gives me the [498] Invalid token error about every couple of hours for the webhook w/ my Survey. The Survey is on ArcGIS Online. 

0 Kudos
AsheinAbeysekara
New Contributor II

I can confirm that I'm getting the same error in Integromat for my scenario. Re-validation fixes the issue for less than 24 hours and then it times out. Really nullifies the effectiveness of the web hook concept...

ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

I am still receiving this issue, two years later than your post:

ArmstKP_0-1659474377404.png

0 Kudos
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

Just received this error.  It appears the re-authorize button is gone now...only seeing the the verify button, and when I click that the expired token error pops up.  Not really sure what to do other than deleting the connection and re-creating it?  

0 Kudos
GilMastrapa
New Contributor III

Exactly the same error as @DavidForbuss1 related happening here. Not even able to delete the connection until removing it from my scenarios. This is Still happening years after the issue, or is anything new that is causing it?

0 Kudos