Integromat Webhook refresh_token expired warning

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 01:34 PM
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I have a webhook setup with Survey123 through Integromat that sends an email through gmail when a survey is submitted.  Today I started getting a warning:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection'. [498] refresh_token expired

I'm hoping this is a simple refresh/re-path somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's on the Survey123 side or the Integromat side.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

51 Replies
DelaereMickael
Occasional Contributor II

Hello i have got the same issues both on integromat and microsoft flow.

my form  : V3.8 published on agol

behaviour on integromat : nothing happend, warning message

behaviour on flow (power automate) : nothing happend, error message,  no error, 0 problem... after deactivation and reactivation

yesterday : I reautorized both connections in flow and integromat an it worked

Today : this morning eveything is off, i reautorized both connections everything is ok after that.

integromat message

I don't want to reauthorize every hour my connections...

i openend a support ticket too. :#02489283

microsoft flow message after stop/start webhook

BadRequest. Échec de la requête Http avec le code d'état « TrustFailure » et le message d'état « The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ».

INTEGROMAT : The details of the warnings are:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'AGOL'. [498] invalidated refresh_token
ZoralysCalle
New Contributor II

Mike,

Thanks for sharing your information. Last Week, Monday, had to reauthorized Integromat AGO Connection, have been at Integromat once every day or two, verifying Connections.

-I was considering M.Flow as a Plan B for this problem but, I see you are experiencing the same Integromat reauthorize connection issue within M.Flow as well?!

-With Integromat I received a warning email every time the process cannot be completed (like the message you receive), letting me know that it was because of the AGO connection. Does M.Flow send an email like this one every time the process cannot be completed at well?

-Is there a way to Verify M.Flow connections, like you can do from Integromat?

0 Kudos
DelaereMickael

Hello Zoralys,

yes, issues on integromat all the week (identified on friday). I noticed integromat send a warning not a message error, but in fact the scenario is not executed. for microsoft flow no message before ending and starting the flow.

to prevent the problem of notification on critical flows i allways have a flow and a scenario. the flow is desactivated and the scenario is on so that i can balance.

But last week both have not worked, so that i think the problem came from the connection.

This kind of notification worked for more than 6 month. It is the first time there's some issues for me.

-Is there a way to Verify M.Flow connections, like you can do from Integromat?

yes : go to power automate / data / connexions / survey123 / change account / reauthorized in agol and get your ticket again

Does M.Flow send an email like this one every time the process cannot be completed at well?

yes : sometimes...(check your spams in email box)

0 Kudos
CarlAlexander
New Contributor III

Did the token just get removed from the webhook to fix this?  We are not getting the token anymore on any submitted surveys.

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2

Beginning yesterday afternoon 05/04/2020, around 3pm EST the Integromat Survey123 connection is requesting reauthorization each time the process runs. If I reauthorize it in Integromat, the process will run once successfully then fail the next time until I reauthorize it again. Did something change yesterday? What could be causing this? It's been running smoothly for several months with no intervention, and nothing has changed in our process.

RonParis
Occasional Contributor

True for me also

AdminAccount2

Josh - that's good to know. Apparently it's nothing on our end then, it must be something on AGOL that's been changed. I imagine others will be having the same issue today. Hopefully James Tedrick can chime in here this morning and let us know what's going on before everyone starts tearing apart their Integromat processes to try and fix.

OlivieroVitale
Esri Contributor

For me also!

TylerHaladuick
New Contributor

Same here. I received 10 disconnections in the last 24 hours all: You go re-authorize and just occurs again. 

Survey was working ~ perfectly until Monday.

• Authorization for connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection' has expired.
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Tyler Haladuick‌  I just wanted to drop a note here to let you know the development team is looking at this issue right now. I have no updates at the moment, other than this is actively being looked at.  Thanks for reporting.