Integromat Webhook refresh_token expired warning

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 01:34 PM
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I have a webhook setup with Survey123 through Integromat that sends an email through gmail when a survey is submitted.  Today I started getting a warning:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection'. [498] refresh_token expired

I'm hoping this is a simple refresh/re-path somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's on the Survey123 side or the Integromat side.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

51 Replies
JenniferMcKee__GISP
New Contributor II

I'm also having the same issue. we are using an AGOL account and I had to reauthorize the token today to get it to work.

0 Kudos
BenjaminHanzen
New Contributor II

Has there been any further investigations or updates to the refresh token?

0 Kudos
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I haven't received any updates.  For now I just have to remember to go into Integromat every couple weeks, or wait until I get an email about an error and then reprocess the submission after the token refresh.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Frank,

Yes, we are attempting to resolve this issue.  We believe we have it set up to stay connected once you reconnect at this point, but the nature of this means it will take a bit of time to be completely sure of it.

EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

I had this issue as well today. One of my users notified me when they did not receive an email response after submitting a form.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Eric. Thanks for reporting this. To make sure we start with a clean slate: Please go into the connection that has the token expired and re-authorize it by authenticating against ArcGIS Online again. Details in this commeentCalvin Jung‌  Sergio Domenech Zueco‌  If you observe the token expiring again please let us know.  The token should not expire. We are making adjustments to get this solid.

0 Kudos
ZoralysCalle
New Contributor II

Hi, I just had to re-authorize My ArcGIS Online connection to get my webhook setup through Integromat to work again.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Zoralys,

And to confirm, you reset the token at/just after the time of Ismael's post (Sept. 26)?

0 Kudos
ZoralysCalle
New Contributor II

Hi James, Yes, Oct 7th.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Zoralys,

Just to confirm, you needed to reauthorize your token on the same day?  That would indicate a different issue than the one that was being described in Ismael's post (which concerns expiration based on the initial connection's lifespan).  

0 Kudos