Inbox map does not display points in correct location of linked web map.

01-07-2020 02:23 PM
ScottBailey3
New Contributor III

Inbox map does not display points in correct location when using Standard map setting, although the pin is correct in the map preview of the form. This doesn't occur on a windows desktop, only on Panasonic toughbooks, I have tested on more than one. Is it a resolution problem?I have tried changing the screen resolution on the laptop but it still occurs. If I switch back to Basic map in the settings they are in the correct location. i have also tested on Android and IOS with no problems.

UPDATE: icons move as you pan the map. The Icon is only in the correct location when the location is in the center of the map view. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Scott,

I can see the same behavior you described. Please note that standard map type is still in Beta function. Thanks for reporting this and we will look into this further.

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Scott,

I have one question for you. Could you check your device setting to see if you change the scale/layout size, which affect the size of text, app and other items?

We notice that when the scale and layout on windows set to over 100%, for example, 125%, the floating issue is obvious.

Could you check this setting(similar one) on your device? 

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Scott,

We are still looking into this issue and need your confirm regarding the scale/layout size setting in your device. Could you check the setting on your tablet and let us know if you had adjust the scale/layout size over 100%?

0 Kudos
AnthonyJonesRSK
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Shwu-jing,

Sorry for jumping on an old thread but I've just come across this issue myself. I can confirm that in my case the text scale was set at 100%. I tested on two devices and found that the issue occurred on an 8 inch samsung tablet but didn't occur on a 5.5 inch phone. Is this issue device specific then?

Thanks

Anthony 

0 Kudos