Select to view content in your preferred language

How to style a selection list?

Jump to solution
06-06-2024 01:10 PM
Marc_Patti
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I've recently dipped my feet into Survey123 Connect in order to begin making changes to some survey forms that my predecessor made. Picking it up hasn't been tool difficult, but I'm having trouble understanding how the previous GIS coordinator managed to format the style of his selection lists.

For instance, I made a similar selection list with very basic formatting below:

My Selection List.png

Whereas my predecessor's selection options are outlined in nice white boxes with cleaner and more colorful choice bubbles.  

His Selection List.png

What settings would I have to adjust if I wanted to make my selection list options look more like those in the above image? 

I know this is probably a very basic question, but I've had difficultly finding any relevant help posts on this particular facet of Survey123 Connect. Would very much appreciate any insight others might be able to offer!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marc_Patti
New Contributor II

Never mind. I just noticed that the formatting for selection lists looks very different in the Survey123 Connect app than it does in the web browser after it has been published. The desired formatting was there when I loaded the published form in Chrome.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Marc_Patti
New Contributor II

Never mind. I just noticed that the formatting for selection lists looks very different in the Survey123 Connect app than it does in the web browser after it has been published. The desired formatting was there when I loaded the published form in Chrome.

0 Kudos